Absent from the Student Union
Not getting a semester – or academic year sticker doesn’t transfer the payments to upcoming semesters. You are a member automatically the time you originally have paid.
When you want to be absent during the membership time, please contact the Student Union to have your membership fees transferred.
The absence in the autumn semester needs to be informed by September 30th and in the spring semester by January 31st.
Resigning from the student union
Resignation from the Student Union can be applied with a document, which you can get from Kaakko’s office. If a student has paid membership fees in upcoming semesters, it’s possible to ask them back with the same resignation document.
- autumn semester membership fee return must be applied by 30.9. and it will be returned at the latest by the end of the autumn semester
- spring semester membership fee must be applied by 31.1. and it will be returned at the latest by the end of the spring semester
Unused membership fees are returned only if:
1. a resignation form arrives at Kaakko's office by the appointed time.
2. there is no valid sticker on the student card. Kaakko's staff will remove the valid the sticker.
3. the amount to be returned is at least 20 euros.